Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I am learning

In our english class we are currently learning about Macbeth and how some of the questions you may relate to it relate to our present day situation. We have learnt alot not only through Ms.Caldwell's teaching but also through these blogs. I understand much of Macbeth because the whole class has been blogging about it making it easier to see not only my view on it but also the whole classes making it much easier for me to form my own opinions by looking at the examples of my classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are and early bird. iam glad to see that you are using the blog to share and read the ideas of your classmates. That is why we have created the blog. Multiple ideas help and enrich our learning. This tool seems then to be working for you.
    Mrs.C

    ReplyDelete